Monday 18 March 2013

^_^"


^_^"

>Should I smile because we are friends? Or cry because we'll never be anything more?

>Remember when I said I'm fine? Yeah, I lied.

>NO, you don’t have “haters”. People just don’t like you. Get over yourself.

>Don't sweat it or regret it, just move on and forget it.

>"I'm just tired" = I just don't want to tell you what's wrong, so go away.

>If it makes you happy, do it. If it doesn’t, don’t.

>I'm a leader, not a follower... Unless it's a dark place, then **** that ***! You're going first!

>My life. My choices. My problems. My mistakes. My lessons.

>I wish tweeting could burn calories..

>I Don't try to be Awesome. Awesome tries to be me

>There's something about your face that makes me want to punch you.

>I hate being second to those I put first..

>Don't break anybody's heart, they have only one… Break their bones, they have 206.

>Reasons why I stop replying: 1. I'm busy 2. you're boring 3. I'm mad 4. you replied with one word 5. I'm 
on twitter 6. I'm eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment